- This event has passed.
The Business Side of Dentistry
January 31 @ 8:00 am - February 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
This program is designed for everyone in your office to learn effective protocols for a progressive and productive dental practice. Your team will learn the essential management and communication skills. Our lectures and workshops will have focused educational materials for every team member.
Debra Engelhardt-Nash will inspire your team to understand how their efforts affect practice growth and will give ideas to increase productivity and patient acceptance in this impactful 12-hour program!
Upon completing the course, participants will understand:
- Creating the right impression – new patient protocols
- Practice development and team roles
- Introductions (creating a first impression)
- Your new patient protocol
- Effective communications between patients/team
- Treatment presentation – how to get to “yes!”
- Continuing care systems – how effective is your re-care program?
- Office systems – scheduling and financial arrangements/fees
- Key performance indicators – how to use the data
- Examining overhead ratios and profitably
- Financial arrangements – fee for service/dental insurance/accounts
- Receivable control
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Whether drawing standing room only crowds, guiding teams or coaching dentists, Debra’s empowering presentations and game-changing consulting gives dental professionals the tools, the training, the processes and the spark dentists and teams need
to ignite a passion for practice excellence. Wherever you go in the dental world you’ll find Debra assisting dental professionals in one of four places: speaking, training, consulting or practicing.
Dates / Locations
Friday, January 31, 2020 and Saturday, February 1, 2020
1881 West State Road 84, Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
Classes: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Lunch is provided on both days. Coffee and muffins are available for breakfast).
$595 First team member
$495 Each additional team member (Cost includes course and lunches).