Dental Insurance in a Day
February 7 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Insurance is an important part of your office’s revenue cycle, but it does not need to overwhelm your daily routine. Manage your information and your claims to minimize delays and rejections. Effective insurance coordinators have set up systems and they are constantly flexible and open to learning more. With Teresa’s guidance, this could be you! This course is perfect for the new or uncertain coder. Experienced coders will benefit from the documentation and updated codes section.
- Learn to submit clean claims
- Assess your insurance system’s effectiveness
- Become more confident in your insurance knowledge
- Have better benefit conversations with patients
ATTENDEES CAN EXPECT:
- Introduction to basic coding including explanation of the most common procedures encountered in a dental office
- Tips to obtain reimbursement for your practice and your patients, including writing your narratives and sending attachments
- Brief discussion of coding trends including dental diagnosis codes/li>
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Teresa Duncan, MS
With over 20 years of healthcare experience, Teresa addresses topics such as insurance coding, office manager training and revenue growth.
Her memberships include the National Speakers Association and the National Association of Dental
Plans. She has been named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry and is the author of “Moving Your Patients to Yes: Easy Insurance Conversations” as well as a contributing author to the ADA’s annual CDT Coding Companion Training Guides. Her podcast “Nobody Told Me That!” provides regular coding and management updates. Teresa received her master’s degree in healthcare management.
Dates / Locations
Friday, February 7, 2020
1881 West State Road 84, Suite 106
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Registration and light snack: 8:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
Lecture: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Q&A: 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$299 per Non-Advantage member $199 per Advantage member